We are enjoying the beautiful peak of the Cherry Blossoms the last few days!
1. A marketplace Japanese Christian is in the first steps of theological training. He is growing spiritually and involved in church again weekly after a 10 year struggle to do. We will use a Third Millennium Ministries' (Third Mill) study, starting this weekend together. This is a actually the beginning of an answer to prayer - to see new trained and equipped Japanese men developed for leadership in Christ's church.
2. We have our monthly Grace Harbor church plant worship service this Sunday. Pray for God to lead us to the nonChristians who he is calling to himself. Also for us to see some of our family friends attend.
3. Pray for continued Japanese language acquisition for Lisa and I.
4. Pray for the start of the new school year this week for our kids, Kai (2nd grade), Ian (kindergarten) and Naomi (age 3 preschool).
5. This past week Lisa had some significant time and conversation with other moms that she has gotten to know the last 7 months. It was a rare time of vulnerability for the moms, who expressed disappointment and pain. They were very curious about our marriage and how it is different. Pray that our marriage and family life will help people see that in our brokenness and weakness we can run to Jesus.
6. You can pray about Lisa's frequent headaches.